The first line of treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea is CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure).
The CPAP machine gently blows air into your lungs through a small nasal mask. This constant flow of air acts as a “splint” preventing your throat from collapsing. This allows you to breathe normally while asleep and giving you sleep you deserve!
With Effective CPAP Therapy:
- Eliminate daytime sleepiness and headaches
- Live longer and feel healthier
- Eliminate snoring
- Decrease your chance of heart attack or stroke
- Increase your libido
- Eliminate Depression
- Improve productivity at work
- Increase alertness while driving or operating heavy machinery
- Enjoy everything around you so much more!